Navigation Control Center


You are now entering the world of my thoughts.

This blog is my diary of works in progress. The only way a writer can improve upon her skill is to practice, practice and practice some more. Here, in this place of quiet peace, I pen to paper my thoughts and creativity. Welcome to my world.

Copyright © 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 SN Taylor, All Rights Reserved

Friday, September 16, 2011

The Secret of Spruce Knoll Giveaway Winner

And the winner is.........................




Lindy Legends!!!!!!!

Woot Woot!!!

Lindy please contact me with your info so I can send you your prize, The Secret of Spruce Knoll!!!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations Lindy! I hope you enjoy the read. :)

Misha Gerrick said...

Congrats Lindy!

Just stopped by to follow ahead of the Rule of Three blogfest.

:-) Have a great weekend!

Maeve Frazier said...

Congratulations Lindy!

Laila Knight said...

Woohoo. Congrats to the winner! :)

lindy said...

Whoot! Thanks, I can't wait to read this!


Member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators