Navigation Control Center


You are now entering the world of my thoughts.

This blog is my diary of works in progress. The only way a writer can improve upon her skill is to practice, practice and practice some more. Here, in this place of quiet peace, I pen to paper my thoughts and creativity. Welcome to my world.

Copyright © 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 SN Taylor, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Liebester Love

As some of you may know from a previous post, I received this lovely award from the even lovelier Kate Swenson. Thank you so much Kate! Being recognized and encouraged is an awesome feeling especially by fellow members of the writing community!

The Liebster Blog award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers who other bloggers believe deserve more followers, which is then passed on to more awesome bloggers.

Here are the official rules:

1. Show your appreciation to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the camaraderie of the most supportive people on the internet—other writers.
5. And best of all, have fun and spread the love.



Through this campaign, I have founds some really wonderful and fun blogs to join. So please check them out :) 


Now on to the even more fun part: here are my picks :D


Juliana L. Brandt I Aspire to be......


1000th.monkey


Nilganab 


Gail Shepherd Paradoxy


Lauren F. Boyd: My Path to Publication


So..... tag!!! You are it. Now go on and show some blogger love!

2 comments:

Mildred R Holmes said...

Thanks. I appreciate this. Will do.

Heather said...

Congratulations on your award! It is much deserved and I hope you gain many more followers. :)


Member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators