Navigation Control Center


You are now entering the world of my thoughts.

This blog is my diary of works in progress. The only way a writer can improve upon her skill is to practice, practice and practice some more. Here, in this place of quiet peace, I pen to paper my thoughts and creativity. Welcome to my world.

Copyright © 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 SN Taylor, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

In the News...... Everyday Heros!!!

OMG!!! What a great way to end my day. There is still hope for future generations, as long as there are selfless, kind-hearted people like these, there is hope for a better more caring world!!

8 comments:

Kerri Cuev said...

I love stories of others taking risks to help someone. Yes, hope is alive!

Anonymous said...

hello there, Just thought I would say "Hi" I am in your fantasy group, I'm only just working my way around everybody slowly but surely.
Eve :)

Susanna Leonard Hill said...

Wow! Unbelievable! It reaffirms my faith in humanity to see moments like this where people pull together to help someone, heedless of their own safety. Thanks for sharing.

Heather said...

This is truly inspiring. It's wonderful to see there are still people like this in the world. :)

Laura S. said...

Wow, what a great story. This is scary for me to see because my husband rides motorcycles. He always wears a good helmet and all the gear though!

Ms Saba (aka Teacher007.5) said...

I worry so much every time I drive next to a motorcyclist. I have heard that the man injured is recovering. I just hope more people see this as a wake up call and drive more carefully and watch out for each other on the road.

Lisa Gail Green said...

OMG I know! Real life heroes are the best. They renew my faith in the world.

Lisa Potts said...

I saw it on the news. A very heroic thing for all of those people to do considering how dangerous it was. Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.


Member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators