Navigation Control Center


You are now entering the world of my thoughts.

This blog is my diary of works in progress. The only way a writer can improve upon her skill is to practice, practice and practice some more. Here, in this place of quiet peace, I pen to paper my thoughts and creativity. Welcome to my world.

Copyright © 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 SN Taylor, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, September 8, 2011

AND THE WINNER IS............



The winner of the Back to the Books Giveaway is............

Ruth!!!

Congratulations Ruth!!! I will be sending you an email shortly to confirm and send you your prize!!!!

Thank you all for your support and participating in the giveaway. Please stay tuned for more fun and prizes!!

1 comment:

Ruth Schiffmann said...

WooHoo! I'm feeling so lucky ;) Thank you so much for this giveaway Saba. (I've emailed you back.)


Member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators