Navigation Control Center


You are now entering the world of my thoughts.

This blog is my diary of works in progress. The only way a writer can improve upon her skill is to practice, practice and practice some more. Here, in this place of quiet peace, I pen to paper my thoughts and creativity. Welcome to my world.

Copyright © 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 SN Taylor, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Back to the Books Giveaway!!!

Oh Happy Day!!!! Here is another fun blog hop that is sure to make everyone going back to school, happy! Hosted by two wonderful bloggers, this hop will run until the 7th. With lots of goodies out there up for grabs, be sure to check out these bloggers who are participating in the hop.

Now for the really good part. What better way to begin the school year than with a little school shopping!! I am giving away a

  $20 gift card from Barnes and Noble!!!!!

Rules: well, I have very few!
1. Follow my blog
2. Leave a comment with your email addy so that I can inform you if you win (or you can use my contact page if you don't want to put it in the comment space. But please put in the header, the name of this hop)

It is that easy! Here's wishing everyone a happy school year!!!

9 comments:

Li said...

Good morning! I thought I'd stop by, say hello, and thank you for signing up for the Rule Of Three blogfest! I'm really looking forward to it, and I've already met some great new people...like you. :-) (And welcome to the new school year as well.)

Heather said...

Sounds like a great giveaway, I'm in! Will go to your contact page...

Abby Fowers said...

Super Easy! I love it! Oh how I love Barnes and Noble! I can spend hours there!
I am a follower and my email is abfowers (at) msn (dot) com

Kelly Polark said...

Hi! I'm over here from the Campaign! I am also a former full time teacher and I just started back into the classroom as a teacher's aide.
Great contest!
kpolark (at) yahoo (dot) com

mooderino said...

Hi,

Just started following you as part of the Mainstream/Contemporary Campaign Group. Thought I'd drop by and say hello. Didn't realise there's be prizes!

mood
Moody Writing
@mooderino

Judy said...

Thanks for the giveaway.

GFC follower-judy

Judy
magnolias_1[at]msn[dot]com

Lisa Potts said...

Great contest. Just dropping by from the Campaign so I thought I'd enter too!

Lisapottswriter at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Fellow campaigner here to say hello!

Ruth Schiffmann said...

Hi, cool contest! I'm following, and I can be reached at ruthschiffmann (at) hotmail [dot] com


Member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators