Navigation Control Center


You are now entering the world of my thoughts.

This blog is my diary of works in progress. The only way a writer can improve upon her skill is to practice, practice and practice some more. Here, in this place of quiet peace, I pen to paper my thoughts and creativity. Welcome to my world.

Copyright © 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 SN Taylor, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, September 10, 2011

More Award Love..... :D


The Versatile Blogger award was given to me by the BornStoryteller :) Thank you!!
The rules (there are always rules!)
Anyone who accepts this is asked by the person selecting them to do three things:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.  
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass this Award along to 15 recently discovered blogs and let them know about it!


SEVEN things about myself:
1. Have traveled and worked in over 3 countries
2. Went kayaking for the first time in my life last weekend! :D
3. LOVE Green Tea with mint and honey
4. Many of my children's stories and poems are based on the real lives and experiences of the children I work with
6. Don't like to drive, prefer to be chauffeured
7. Cheese and dark chocolate are the loves of my life 
Now the fun part! The blogs that I really want to acknowledge are:










Alex J Cavanaugh ( I know this makes 16, but I really like this blog :D )

12 comments:

Shannon Lawrence said...

I am jealous of the three countries thing, as I've only been to Tijuana, Mexico, as far as other countries go. My hubby, on the other hand, gets to travel all over the globe for his job. Some day I'll get to go elsewhere, too!

Thank you so much for the award! I will post about it this week.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Thank you! You like my blog - I should give a Sally Field speech or something.

Ruth Schiffmann said...

Congratulations, Ms Saba, on the award! And thank you for thinking of me when passing it along!!

Michael Haynes said...

Thank you! I just posted a blog entry where I reply to this award (and others).

http://michael-haynes.blogspot.com/2011/09/sunday-links-september-11-2011-edition.html

Kerri Cuev said...

Thank you! And great list of blogs!

Maeve Frazier said...

Ms Saba - Thank you for the award and thank you for finding my blog. Congratulations to everyone else. This is such a great way to get around and meet other bloggers!

Abby Fowers said...

Thanks for the award! I am so excited. I love chocolate and cheese too! Although chocolate takes the prize! I am so jealous you have been able to work in 3 different countries and I think it is awesome that your stories are about real kids you have taught. So cool.

Karen deBlieck said...

Congrats on the award and thank you for sharing the love with me. :)

Janet Johnson said...

Congrats on the award! I would love to try Kayaking. It sounds so fun!

And thanks for all the links . . . lots of bloggers to meet. :)

Chantele Sedgwick said...

Thank you so much!! :D You are SO sweet! ;)

Cortney Pearson said...

Thanks a bunch! Always nice to be mentioned :o)

Jessica Love said...

Yay! Thank you so much! :-D


Member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators