Navigation Control Center


You are now entering the world of my thoughts.

This blog is my diary of works in progress. The only way a writer can improve upon her skill is to practice, practice and practice some more. Here, in this place of quiet peace, I pen to paper my thoughts and creativity. Welcome to my world.

Copyright © 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 SN Taylor, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tuesday Tunes: Phineas and Ferb

This week's Tuesday Tunes will cater to my inner child! :D I will admit that I still love to watch cartoons :D One of my all time favorites is Phineas and Ferb. Here are my favorite clips from the show :D Enjoy!!!







1 comment:

Romaisa_xox said...

Lol you're not the only one who loves Phineas & Ferb (songs) :P xx


Member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators