Navigation Control Center


You are now entering the world of my thoughts.

This blog is my diary of works in progress. The only way a writer can improve upon her skill is to practice, practice and practice some more. Here, in this place of quiet peace, I pen to paper my thoughts and creativity. Welcome to my world.

Copyright © 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 SN Taylor, All Rights Reserved

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Tweet Nuggets

Welcome to Tweet Nuggets where I share some interesting tweets I read on my feed. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. :)


@Damyantig : Books Against Bullying Campaign #YA #Indie #Authors wanted! @InkMuse ( I think this is a great cause!!!!! )

@AdviceToWriters: Six Guidelines for Writing Creative Nonfiction: #writing #writetip

 @Damyantig: According to this author... all self-published/indie writers are lazy wannabes! via @PandragonDan (great rebuttal in defense of self-published/indie writers)

 @Booklove101: Discussion: Author Interviews & how to ask the questions that matter. via @Lit_Explorer  ( I do a lot of interviews as well so this was very helpful to know)


1 comment:

Heather said...

Thanks for the great tweets. I somehow missed these!


Member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators