Navigation Control Center


You are now entering the world of my thoughts.

This blog is my diary of works in progress. The only way a writer can improve upon her skill is to practice, practice and practice some more. Here, in this place of quiet peace, I pen to paper my thoughts and creativity. Welcome to my world.

Copyright © 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 SN Taylor, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, March 12, 2011

To Read a Book....


To read a book for the first time is to make an acquaintance with a new friend;
to read it for a second time is to meet an old one.
~Chinese Saying~


When I go back and read the books I read as a child, there is always a flood of fond memories of summer, reading with my mom and being in the library. :)

5 comments:

Sy said...

I miss the childrens library :-)

Ms Saba (aka Teacher007.5) said...

Me too :) I try to make time to go back and visit the library every now and then. I even try to find the books I used to read as a kid. :)

Karen Strong said...

I love the nostalgia I feel when I go back and visit a book I loved as a child. It all comes back to me, the smells and the music I listened to when I was reading the books the first time.

Ah, memories! When things were soooo simple. Ha.

Ms Saba (aka Teacher007.5) said...

Ah yes, when life was simple....ooohhh so simple. I miss those days!!!

Anonymous said...

sister, i'm making a Muslimah blog directory and I was wondering if you want to submit your blog. If you do please email me at rabiaaisrabiaa@gmail.com!

thanks


Member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators