Navigation Control Center


You are now entering the world of my thoughts.

This blog is my diary of works in progress. The only way a writer can improve upon her skill is to practice, practice and practice some more. Here, in this place of quiet peace, I pen to paper my thoughts and creativity. Welcome to my world.

Copyright © 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 SN Taylor, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Summer Writing Challege

As this summer weather continue heat up Washington State and turn our lovely grass brown, I decided to try and meet the summer writing challenge set by one of my writing e-groups. Everyday, I will try to write 500 words per day. Now, not all will be posted here, as I have a few other blogs that I write to. But, I will to try and do 500 words here as well. 

Happy writing!

No comments:


Member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators