Navigation Control Center


You are now entering the world of my thoughts.

This blog is my diary of works in progress. The only way a writer can improve upon her skill is to practice, practice and practice some more. Here, in this place of quiet peace, I pen to paper my thoughts and creativity. Welcome to my world.

Copyright © 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 SN Taylor, All Rights Reserved

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Is it April yet?

I am sooooo excited. I will be attending this conference (God-willing) in April. Thanks to Heather Mccorkle, I found out this was happening in my state of residence! I have wanted to go to an SCBWI conference for a very long time, but they were always out of state which meant not only money for the conference but for airfare, food and lodging as well. It was an expense I could not afford at the time. But now it is happening write (yes, I meant to write that) here in my backyard! :D I'm so excited!!!!!!

2 comments:

Karen Strong said...

That is exciting! You'll have to let us know all about it!

Ms Saba (aka Teacher007.5) said...

I sure will Karen! Eep I can't wait! :D

Saba


Member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators