Navigation Control Center


You are now entering the world of my thoughts.

This blog is my diary of works in progress. The only way a writer can improve upon her skill is to practice, practice and practice some more. Here, in this place of quiet peace, I pen to paper my thoughts and creativity. Welcome to my world.

Copyright © 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 SN Taylor, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (13)

Hello!!!! I haven't posted a teaser from my one of my WIPs in awhile. Enjoy!


****************************

“Aidil,” Shayhu shouted hitting the door.
Moments later the luminescent liquid seeped back into the cockpit. Aidil took his human form and looked at Shayhu, whatever he saw behind the locked door left him speechless and shocked.
“Aidil,” he said, “what did you see?”
“I am not sure,” he said in a sort of trance, “but you really need to see what is inside, I have never seen anything like it before.”
Suddenly the lights turned on in the shuttle and a loud hissing sound filled the room as the vents opened and misty clouds of air jetted through them. 

5 comments:

Heather said...

Yay for teaser Tuesday coming back! I'm dying to know what he saw!

Karlene Petitt said...

Of course you know I love it. But... is this in the future or the past? What once was the cockpit is now the flight deck. :)
Nice work!!

Sara Kovach / Dare to be Different - Teach! said...

Wow! That sounds awesome! Count me as teased - I want more!!!!

My tease: http://sosimplesara.blogspot.com/2012/03/teaser-tuesday-9.html

Ms Saba (aka Teacher007.5) said...

OMG! Thanks Karlene!!! :D

Ms Saba (aka Teacher007.5) said...

Interesting. I keep seeing that cover around. I just might have to pop into the library and check it out!


Member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators