Navigation Control Center


You are now entering the world of my thoughts.

This blog is my diary of works in progress. The only way a writer can improve upon her skill is to practice, practice and practice some more. Here, in this place of quiet peace, I pen to paper my thoughts and creativity. Welcome to my world.

Copyright © 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 SN Taylor, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Coming Soon! A Choose Your Own Adventure Tale!


Coming Soon!!!

It is time for another "Choose Your Own Adventure" and yours truly will be participating again. I had so much fun last year add to the fun tale that I just HAD to join in the mystery and adventure. If you like dragons, adventure and mystery, you are going to love this adventure we are putting together for you! :D 

Looking forward to sharing our tale with you all. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That does sound like fun!

Susanna Leonard Hill said...

I so enjoyed being part of the last one! i couldn't get it together for this one, but can't wait to read it! Keep us posted! :)

Ms Saba (aka Teacher007.5) said...

Thanks Susanna, I sure will. I had blast last time as well and can't wait for this tale to spin :D


Member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators