Navigation Control Center


You are now entering the world of my thoughts.

This blog is my diary of works in progress. The only way a writer can improve upon her skill is to practice, practice and practice some more. Here, in this place of quiet peace, I pen to paper my thoughts and creativity. Welcome to my world.

Copyright © 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 SN Taylor, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tuesday Tunes: What are Words- Chris Medina

As some of you may know, I LOVE Ahmir and the variety of covers they do of different songs. I happened to hear a song they did of Chris Medina's "What are Words." AWESOME! They told a little bit about his story but not much so I googled it. Oh. My. Goodness! What a touching story it was. Chris Medina's fiance was injured in a car accident but he stood by her side and sang this really nice song. I started to post their video but when I found this one of Chris Medina singing it, I teared up. :) I think you all will enjoy it! :)




If you would like to listen to Ahmir's cover and tribute, go here.

Donate to the Juliana Recovery Fund here:
http://www.laurusfoundation.org/help-juliana-ramos.php

Purchase Chris Medina's "What Are Words" on iTunes to help support Juliana too! Produced and written by Rodney Jerkins:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/what-are-words-single/id422369478 

2 comments:

Heather said...

This is beautiful! Thank you for sharing it.

Jenna Cooper said...

This song is really sweet. :) I love its message, I hope that anyone would live by it.


Member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators