Navigation Control Center


You are now entering the world of my thoughts.

This blog is my diary of works in progress. The only way a writer can improve upon her skill is to practice, practice and practice some more. Here, in this place of quiet peace, I pen to paper my thoughts and creativity. Welcome to my world.

Copyright © 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 SN Taylor, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Teaser Tuesday (14) Mr. Monk on the Couch by Lee Goldberg

I'm starting back up my Teaser Tuesdays (again! I know!) This week, I am reading Mr. Monk on the Couch by Lee Goldberg. I love the MONK show and Mr. Goldberg does an excellent job of capturing Monk's very essence on the page. 


It was shortly after eight the next morning when my phone rang. As soon as I heard it, I knew for certain that it was Captain Stottlemeyer and that someone was dead. I was right.

Sunrise in San Francisco almost always casts light on a corpse.

No comments:


Member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators