Navigation Control Center


You are now entering the world of my thoughts.

This blog is my diary of works in progress. The only way a writer can improve upon her skill is to practice, practice and practice some more. Here, in this place of quiet peace, I pen to paper my thoughts and creativity. Welcome to my world.

Copyright © 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 SN Taylor, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, November 2, 2013

PiBoIdMo is here!


I love November! So much happens in this month for writers.

1. National Novel Writing Month
2. National Picture Book Month
3. Picture Book Idea Month
4. Thanksgiving with the family! :D (had to add that one in or my family would never forgive me!)

This year I have been slacking on my writing and I look forward to the challenge of creating 30 picture book ideas this month as well as writing a picture book draft (12x12 challenge). On my Family-Ship Experience blog, I will feature awesome picture books both new and old to celebrate National Picture Book Month.

If you are looking for a fun writing challenge this month, check out Tara Lazar's PiBoIdMo challenge if you write picture books or the NaNoWriMo site if you write novel length stories.



No comments:


Member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators