Navigation Control Center


You are now entering the world of my thoughts.

This blog is my diary of works in progress. The only way a writer can improve upon her skill is to practice, practice and practice some more. Here, in this place of quiet peace, I pen to paper my thoughts and creativity. Welcome to my world.

Copyright © 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 SN Taylor, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Splash into Summer Giveaway Winner!!!!


I am so sorry this is late getting out.......but..... I would like to say woohooo and congrats to the winner of the Splash into Summer Giveaway!!!!



And the Winner is................


!!!!!!!!! DeeDee Griffin !!!!!!

 Congratulations Dee Dee!  And Happy Reading!!!

No comments:


Member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators