Navigation Control Center


You are now entering the world of my thoughts.

This blog is my diary of works in progress. The only way a writer can improve upon her skill is to practice, practice and practice some more. Here, in this place of quiet peace, I pen to paper my thoughts and creativity. Welcome to my world.

Copyright © 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 SN Taylor, All Rights Reserved

Friday, April 8, 2011

It's Spring!




You know its spring
when little birds sing,
and the morning dew is new.

Spring is here
when blossoms appear,
and the rising sun brings cheer.

Spring has definitely arrived
when bees buzz in their hive,
and winter's frost is all but lost.

Copyright © 2011 SN Taylor, All Rights Reserved

*Inspired by a little bird chirping at my window :)

No comments:


Member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators