Navigation Control Center


You are now entering the world of my thoughts.

This blog is my diary of works in progress. The only way a writer can improve upon her skill is to practice, practice and practice some more. Here, in this place of quiet peace, I pen to paper my thoughts and creativity. Welcome to my world.

Copyright © 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 SN Taylor, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, March 31, 2011

In the News:National Poetry Month!




April marks National Poetry Month!!! It also marks the 7th annual Islamic Writers Alliance Poetry Contest. Starting from April 1st to the 30th, send in your submission to poetrycontest@islamicwritersalliance.net The theme for this year is open and contest guidelines can be viewed here please be sure to follow the submission guidelines on the site.

Also in celebration of National Poetry Month, I will showcase a variety of my fave poems and poets, quotations about poetry, I will also include both my own poems and perhaps a few guest poems from some incredible poet friends. :)



April will be,
a time to write,
a time to share,
a time to feel,
a time to motivate.

April will be,
a time to dream,
a time to live,
a time to create,
a time to achieve.

No comments:


Member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators